A Little Fun
I remember reading this funny text several years ago. I just stumbled on it again and decided to archive it here. I think it’s pretty funny
Woman are like computers, because:
- No one but their creator understands their internal logic.
- The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
- Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later review.
- As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
Men are like computers, because:
- In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on.
- They have a lot of data but still can’t think for themselves.
- They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem.
- As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer you could have gotten a better model.